Account Manager - Sales
PIXO VR is searching for an Account Manager – Sales to join our team of award-winning thinkers and makers. We build immersive and interactive Virtual Reality Training experiences for enterprise that offer AAA-game quality visuals and an innovative, first-to-market feature set. If you like the idea of joining an All-Star team of artists, engineers, and designers with some serious talent and big goals, we invite you to apply.
The Account Manager – Sales will be responsible for increasing market share by helping with customer acquisition and account management. Also responsible for meeting sales goals and individual performance objectives. Provides leadership of overall account management for new and existing customers. This role will function as a part of a team and will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to four years of diversified experience in sales and account management. Having software experience is a plus.
- Passion for customer service and drive to ensure clients are satisfied in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and jump in to do whatever is needed for team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing culture where communication and clear direction can be a challenge
- Problem-solver that is a confident and assertive communicator and can stand up to other strong personalities
- Possess a positive attitude in challenging environments with the ability to keep an eye on the big picture and the overall company goals
- Self-starter with little need for direct supervision and ability to make decisions and execute independently
- Develop and execute unified collaborative account marketing plans with CRO to maximize account management revenue and minimize attrition within assigned accounts
- Develop a monthly and quarterly forecast and manage sales process through pending business reports
- Maintain target account profile information, (key personnel, primary locations, and account activity) in CRM data base by location of assigned accounts and major prospects
- Maintain weekly and monthly activity goals
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Coordinate support of new and existing accounts and monitor all activities within those assigned accounts.
- Help with customer demos as needed
- Coordinate with Sales teams for customer on-boarding
- Responsible for renewing recurring revenue subscriptions for customers
- Establish company as an industry leader, through an in-depth understanding of competition and of PIXO VR’s value proposition and product line
- Responsible for personal expense budget
Interested applicants should email their résumé and a cover letter to email@example.com
Have a question? Want more Info? Contact us today and let us know what you are thinking about. We love to help!