PIXO VR is searching for a Game Designer to join our team of award-winning thinkers and makers. We build immersive and interactive Virtual Reality Training experiences for enterprise that offer AAA-game quality visuals and an innovative, first-to-market feature set. If you like the idea of joining an All-Star team of artists, engineers, and designers with some serious talent and big goals, we invite you to apply.
The Game Designer will be a critical part of the VR production team and will be integral in connecting the product vision to the final product. The Designer will work closely with subject matter experts, the Lead Designer and the entire production team to craft a thorough and detailed Design Document and support the creation of the Technical Design Document. The Designer must have experience in either the Unreal or Unity engine The Designer will work closely with the Lead Designer in testing, and QA, to ensure the best quality product is launched.
NOTE: This is not a remote position.
- 2+ years in the games or simulation industry as a gameplay, systems, or UX designer (or comparable working experience)
- 1+ commercially released game(s) release on a current Platform (VR, Console, PC, etc.)
- Unreal 4 editor or Unity experience as a content developer – level design, data management and entry
- Strong design sensibilities allowing for simple solutions to feel like complex simulations
- Must have a passion for learning and collaboration
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development environments
- Have been on at least one project from concept to launch
- Passion for VR/AR/XR industry – experience in the space is a huge plus
- Experience with live streaming, video editing and other creative content production
- Author and maintain design documentation
- Create value using templates, reusable systems and common UX patterns
- Identification of Challenges that need Art\FX\Audio\Code help and ensuring proper instruction and planning time
- Develop content and contribute directly to development efforts by completing production tasks when required
- Communicate effectively with Lead Designer to ensure risks are mitigated and clear objectives are understood
Interested applicants should email their résumé and a cover letter to email@example.com
Have a question? Want more Info? Contact us today and let us know what you are thinking about. We love to help!