The VR marketplace is exploding, and PIXO is leading the way in on-demand generation and adoption in our industry. With our groundbreaking PIXO Apex platform, we provide comprehensive, end-to-end VR content, distribution, and management solutions for enterprise. PIXO VR is a rapidly growing company focused on growth of our employees and our business. Due to our aggressive growth plan, every employee has the opportunity to advance their knowledge and position with PIXO VR through hard work and initiative. We offer a culture of personal accountability and reward that with generous benefits and time off as well as a flexible work environment. This position can be either based in our headquarters in Royal Oak, Michigan or it can be remote.
PIXO VR is searching for a Customer Success Executive to join our team. The Customer Success Executive will serve as a trusted advisor to their accounts. They will help promote a high level of satisfaction by offering unified onboarding, successful product use and adoption leading to customer retention and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Onboard new marquee customers and define desired business outcomes, focusing on maximizing value realization across PIXO’s portfolio of products
- Act as the primary point of contact for signed customers ensuring a positive customer experience with our products and process
- Approach customers proactively and execute strategic, periodic account reviews
- Promote new features and manage feature adoption to increase customers’ ROI.
- Manage the renewal process and processing add-on licenses.
- Manage incidents and account escalations, engaging appropriate resources when the issues cannot be resolved by you
- Develop a deep understanding of the Apex Platform and module offerings
- Engage with the Sales Team and Product Team to share customer feedback and success stories along with your ideas on the use of the Apex Platform and content, tips and tricks, and areas of improvement
- Track all activities via the CRM and other in house tools
- Will manage 3-5 larger spend accounts
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years customer success experience
- Broad technical knowledge of VR simulations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects, and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to travel on-site for customer onboarding or support meetings
- The right individual will define new responsibilities and grow within the organization
- Enjoy actively supporting customers and be energized by consistent interaction points with customers, internal stakeholders and other vendors
- Positive outlook with a drive to meet and exceed goals
- Collaborative, motivating and empowering leadership style
- Passion around learning, growing and developing new technology solutions
- A natural bias to action
- Natural problem solver who identifies and owns issues proactively
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com