PIXO VR is searching for a Game Producer to join our team of award-winning thinkers and makers. We build immersive and interactive Extended Reality Training experiences for enterprises that offer AAA-game quality visuals and an innovative, first-to-market feature set. If you like the idea of joining an All-Star team of artists, engineers, and designers with some serious talent and big goals, we invite you to apply.
The XR Game Producer will be a critical part of the PIXO VR production team and will be integral in organizing processes from inception through project completion and beyond. The Game Producer will work closely with clients, subject matter experts, and the production team to craft deliverables and schedules of complex projects. The Game Producer must be able to communicate openly and often and can manage and organize multiple concurrent projects. The Game Producer should have experience in either the Unreal or Unity engine and have a history of working in technical environments.
● Lead and own the entire project process for internal and external stakeholders; from discovery, through production, testing/QA, client demos and reviews, launch and post launch roadmap.
● Meeting daily with team to coordinate the priorities and initiatives for the day and week based on desired outcomes and deliverables for the project(s).
● Own the schedule, work with leads to determine time and resources needed to see the project through completion.
● Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful release.
● Communicate often and openly, provide transparency on project status and risk to stakeholders and project team members in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases.
● Be an active participant in the project process to advocate for the customer to ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved and that the project is being built with the best user experience in mind.
● Support the team with production tools and promoting open two-way communication with team members so they feel safe to bring any project questions or concerns to the table.
Key Skills and Experience:
● 2-3 years’ experience working in a production role where you have managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
● Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Demonstrated technical aptitude. Preferred experience with development programming or game development.
● Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
● Self-starter, approaching challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through final resolution.
● Proven ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
● Proven ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
● Proven ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within highly dynamic environment.
● Experience with offshore production management preferred.
● Experience managing remote teams preferred.
● Collaborative, positive, motivating, and empowering
● Attentive to detail with a pride in the quality of workmanship
● Scrappy, solution focused, and innovative.
● Dependable, autonomous, and organized with a strong client focus
Interested applicants should email their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com