The VR marketplace is exploding, and PIXO is leading the way in on-demand generation and adoption in our industry. With our groundbreaking PIXO Apex™ platform, we provide comprehensive, end-to-end VR content, distribution, and management solutions for enterprise. PIXO VR is a rapidly growing company focused on growth of our employees and our business. Due to our aggressive growth plan, every employee has the opportunity to advance their knowledge and position with PIXO VR through hard work and initiative. We offer a culture of personal accountability and reward that with generous benefits and time off as well as a flexible work environment. This position can be either based in our headquarters in Royal Oak, Michigan or it can be remote.
PIXO VR is searching for a Marketing Director with a proven history of driving revenue growth to join our team. The Marketing Director will be responsible for strategy, planning and operational execution of marketing tactics to grow awareness and interest in our products. The Marketing Director will play a key role in product strategy, working with sales to develop business opportunities, and helping to ensure customer value.
Reporting to the COO, the Marketing Director will have strong experience with digital platforms and automation tools, as well as marketing performance measurement and optimization, primarily around funnel management, conversion path and SaaS success metrics. The candidate will have experience leading a team of marketing experts, both internal and external, and proven experience working closely with the sales team and product team to maximize growth and drive adoption of a software solution. Additionally, experience with ecommerce offerings is of high value.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and execute a framework of marketing and communication strategies, setting target metrics (KPIs) for each strategy, identifying the appropriate mediums required, performing quality reviews, and monitoring and then optimizing all marketing performance based on project and company objectives.
- Build, grow and lead a team of internal and external marketing experts across content strategy, content development, paid advertising on AdWords, YouTube, social channels, and other programmatic/display networks, SEO strategy, email and loyalty marketing, website development and analytics, and media outreach.
- Manage the PIXO VR website, including development of new content. Experience in WordPress Elementor is a plus.
- Manage the marketing automation and customer relationship management platforms to ensure data quality. This includes establishing scoring, nurture, sales workflows and appropriate tracking through the process.
- Coordinate physical promotional activities (advertising, trade shows, etc.) as needed.
- Define and manage strategic marketing KPIs to track goals for lead generation through to earned revenue, including executive and board level reporting on key metrics.
- Collaborate with product leadership to launch an online Marketplace and implement and execute an e-commerce B2B Go-to-Market strategy.
- Create and maintain brand standards across all media, platforms and collateral used internally and with external partners.
- Provide company leadership with current competitive/market research, analysis of market trends, positioning of our assets, and potential value proposition(s).
- Create and manage the annual marketing budget based on goals and KPIs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10+ years of strategic marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, public relations, journalism/communications, or general business)
- Proven experience growing a startup business, preferably in the SaaS space
- Superior language, grammar, and communication skills
- Extensive multi-channel marketing experience in strategic development, tactical execution and project oversight
- Highly skilled in Google analytics, as well as intersecting other data, to both understand and analyze customer journeys, and paths to conversion
- Proven experience communicating with executive level leadership
- Ability to create and manage operating procedures, while keeping an eye on continuous improvement
- Deadline-oriented with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to pivot quickly from project to project, both working autonomously as well as in concert and collaboration with others when needed
- Positive outlook with a drive to meet and exceed goals
- Natural problem solver who identifies and owns issues proactively
- Collaborative, motivating and empowering leadership style
- Passion for learning, growing and developing new technology solutions
- A natural bias to action
- Ability to switch context quickly and multi-task as needed, vision to see overall production needs while digging deep into specific problems or challenges
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com