Observe how conflicts can develop within diverse teams, develop your ability to flag non-inclusive behavior and practice relationship-building skills.
Teams are increasingly diverse, remote, cross-disciplinary and demand empowerment and the utmost respect for individual differences. To sustain high-performance and foster well-being, leadership culture needs to change. ‘Understanding Conflict’ is part of a series of 3 Inclusive Leadership simulations designed for managers looking to adopt an inclusive leadership style by learning to listen and give feedback as well as understanding and resolving conflict.
What You'll Learn
Learning Objectives: Diversity brings differences that could lead to disputes. This scenario looks at a set of techniques that will help uncover the sources of a conflict, build a nuanced understanding and prepare your strategy for resolving it.
- Learn effective listening skills
- Acknowledge the need to be aware of stereotyping
- Identify inappropriate behavior
- Practice relationship-building skills
- Practice giving constructive feedback.
- Practice applying techniques to manage conflict