Training content to solve skilled labor shortage and improve soft skills
Reach more VR content buyers
The PIXO platform is used by training consultancies, large enterprises and its content store can be accessed by small businesses too. This means that content on Apex reaches a very large audience of target buyers.
Solve technical challenges
Creating content for clients doesn’t solve the issues of provisioning, deploying, tracking and managing the training progress. We have this handled so Content Creators don’t have to worry about anything but content.
Create a steady revenue stream
When you make great content, you want to keep earning money from it. With our platform you can continue to earn money based on content usage that keeps you getting a steady stream of revenue with lots of growth potential.
Ready to get started?
We have growing demand for VR training content
The PIXO platform makes it simple for you to increase revenue
- Apex has an easy API bridge that allows you to upload content directly to the platform.
- The API automates updates so the latest and greatest content is always available to users.
- Our Netflix-like content library makes it easy for users to find content that will fit their needs.
- Wireless deployment of VR content to any device in the world eliminates technical barriers.
- Progress tracking of status, completion and training scoring makes it easy to see the value of your content.
- Plus, you can access user-interaction data so you can make improvements and keep your content in high demand.
How to earn more money for your VR content
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to inquire about the most requested training content and to get the details on submitting content with our API.
- Work with trainers or clients to create VR training content for businesses using Unreal Engine or Unity builds that works for all headsets.
- Use the PIXO platform SDK to upload your content to the platform.
- Our users will license content to use for training.
- The more high-quality content you add, the more you get paid.
Note, if you create custom content for a client, you can also upload that to Apex for your clients to access wirelessly and to get the tracking and provisioning capabilities they want.