Sign up for a VR Training Session with PIXO at Booth 402
Why PIXO VR? Virtual Reality is a better way to train
GREATER EFFICIENCY IN MOVEMENT AND MEASUREMENTS
IMPROVEMENT IN USER LEARNING RETENTION
GREATER ENGAGEMENT IN TRAINING VS. E-LEARNERS
DOCUMENTED USER IMPROVEMENT IN TIME-ON-TASK
MORE CONFIDENCE IN TAKING ACTION ON WHAT THEY LEARNED
FASTER TRAINING VS. TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM TRAINING
Our clients are finding success with VR training
Saudi Aramco had been piloting VR for a few years. They ran into a barrier in fully integrating, as they did not have a scalable platform. Currently, they curate content worldwide, deploying it with Apex™.
GTI approached PIXO to create a full library of VR training for the gas industry. They now can offer clients in the gas industry a more cost
JBHXR was searching for a cloud-based platform to deliver a variety of XR content, manage users, and capture data at scale. Partnering with PIXO, they can now provide this to their customers.
Ford Motor Company, Bosch, and PIXO collaborated to ensure technicians are properly trained with innovative VR solutions to provide service and maintenance on the company’s most advanced original equipment.
Apex allows organizations to overcome traditional training barriers
Before adopting VR Training, New Jersey Natural Gas mainly conducted employee training in classrooms where the instructor provided pointers for what to do in a real-life situation. But the company wanted a progressive solution that could scale with its advancing needs. The ‘classroom’ simply didn’t allow for live training to be performed.
Two years after adopting PIXO VR’s solution, the organization is capturing benefits and delivering on its objectives. To date, realized benefits include:
- Increased flexibility to train in unsafe environments
- Overcoming training barriers with various age demographics
- Achieving higher engagement and educational reach with visual learners
These VR training programs are powered by Apex
Apex Provides a Complete VR Solution for Enterprise
For JBHXR, it was clear that partnering with PIXO would give their clients the solution needed to truly leverage the power of VR training, all while being more versatile and cost-effective.
JBHXR was drawn to the PIXO solution for various reasons:
- Content: PIXO’s ever-expanding VR training content library gives JBHXR a wider variety of content to offer their clients, including safety, technical, and soft skills.
- Hardware Flexibility: Apex is ‘hardware agnostic’, meaning content works on any headset, regardless of model.
- Scalability: Through Apex, admins have the power to wirelessly deploy VR content to any headset in their fleet, worldwide, and easily track training session data / results. JBHXR’s first rollout involved 100’s of headset and 1000’s of users.