Lockout / Tagout (GWPRO)
Lockout tagout the equipment safely.
In the VR simulator, you will learn how to physically isolate electrical and hydraulic hazardous energy in the corresponding equipment using the LOTO tools.
What You'll Learn
In the VR simulator, you will learn:
- How to physically isolate electrical and hydraulic hazardous energy in the corresponding equipment using the LOTO tools
- Install blocker on the system
- Lock with an individual key for the user and installing a tag with a signature
- Date and an indication of the work being carried out
The simulator complies with international standards and contains all the intermediate steps and tools for performing work.
The training is based on the following standards:
- ISO 45001
- Standard of Operating Management System (OMS) for the oil and gas industry by International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
The VR Experience
The training starts with the work permit checklist and access to the locking station with the help of the master key. Then you will prepare and switch off the electrical pump, check if it is off, and starting the lockout tagout process. According to the scheme and the signs on the pipes you will move in the building, locking and checking the pressure in the pipes, until the needed part of the pipeline will be safely cut off with locks and tags. Finally you will bring and lock all the keys in the locking station and pass the master key to your supervisor.