PIXO Expands Content Collection with New ‘Forklift Simulator’ Training Module
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ROYAL OAK, Mich. — Extended reality (XR) solutions company, PIXO, has announced a new virtual reality (VR) module: ‘Forklift Simulator’, adding to its ever-expanding Content Collection. This module, created by ChalkBites, is available now on PIXO’s groundbreaking content distribution platform, Apex™, which enables simplified deployment and management of VR, AR (augmented reality), and MR (mixed reality) applications and data analytics for enterprise.
In Forklift Simulator, users will learn to drive a forklift in VR. Learners prepare themselves for a forklift certification exam. A certificate indicates that they have been trained and evaluated to operate a fork truck safely. OSHA requires that employees who regularly operate forklift machinery be certified to do so. Tailored to meet OSHA safety standards, our simulator will help prepare employees for your forklift certification today!
- The Enterprise Forklift OSHA Training Simulator includes the following exercises:
- Checklists: Perform pre-operational and operational forklift inspections.
- Operate: Practice driving forward and in reverse. Learn how to accurately turn and position the vehicle.
- Loading: Train to properly lift and move materials around a warehouse environment.
- Unloading: Learn best practices for lowering and dropping off packages safely.
- Explore: Review a 3D model of a forklift and learn about each component in detail.
- Quiz: Take a quiz and put your forklift knowledge to the test.